Reserve Parachutes From Paramotor Flyers Powered Paragliding:
Velocity Paragliders USA has NEW Reserve Parachutes!
Not only are these Velocity Reserve Parachutes hundreds of dollars less than any competitor’s equivalent, they are paramount for a pilots safety. Paramotor Flyers Powered Paragliding recommends ALL PILOTS fly with Reserve Parachutes at ALL TIMES. Flying without a reserve chute is like driving a car without an airbag. You will most likely never use it, but it’s there to save your life in a bad situation. We offer Velocity Reserve Chutes in a variety of sizes to accommodate any machine or pilot weight. Tandem Reserve Chutes are also available.
Velocity Reserve Chutes Feature:
- Constructed with tough Dominico 2RS Material
- Apex-style canopy
- Larger sizes for a slow & safe descent
- Easily mounts to any BlackHawk Paramotor
- Can be front-mounted as well if the pilot desires
- Inspection window to ensure pins are intact
- Velcro top for attaching GPS or other accessory
- Rugged reserve bridal
- Easy to see and access deployment handle
- Costs hundreds less than competitor’s equivalent
MAX Total Weight of Pilot + Machine:
L: 253 lbs.
XL: 297 lbs.
XXL: 341 lbs.
Tandem: 462 lbs.
- SIZE CHART:
How to Mount a Velocity Reserve Chute: